Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Crafting A Wedding: Bridesmaids Bouquets

the template and instructions can be found
 at :http://www.elli.com/blog/paper-rose-bouquet/
To go with our "love story" themed wedding I made paper flowers and put them into a bouquet for my bridesmaids.

I found the template online after much searching on Google and Pinterest and then glued them with some pearlized centers found at Hobby Lobby.

I then got a punch for the small flowers from someone on theknot.com's classifieds page. Everything was clued to wire stems.

To put the bouquets together I had to take it step by step and used white duct tape for each couple of flowers. after I was happy with the formatting I wrapped them with a turquoise ribbon with a jeweled flower pin at the base for a finishing touch.

I ordered the flowers for my bouquet from Etsy and am now going to be working on that one.

UPDATE**
I was very happy with how my bouquets turned out!! The Bridesmaid's bouquet.


My Bouquet with ordered flowers that I arranged:


photo credit Kyle Ellis: http://thisiskyle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment