Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crafting a Wedding: Boutonnieres


The Boutonnieres...


I have been planning my wedding for a while now and looking at pinterest pictures since pinterest started. I had not really found any boutonnieres that i actually liked. Especially since i am not having real flowers but rather paper flowers.

It was pretty easy. I
made all the elements except I got the black branches with pearls at Hobby Lobby.

I was able to make small flowers with a whole punch I got from The Knot Classifieds and i just cut out leaf shaped paper.

I attached them to some wire and wrapped it all with a ribbon. Not bad for a first try.

Update: I finished all of the boutonnieres and included blue pearls in most of them to accent the colors of the wedding. They turned out great and I cannot wait to see it on all the groomsmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment